Yesterday at our Stake Conference, the Stake President shared with us in his talk, what he had eaten for Breakfast. He said,"I sat in my kitchen and ate, a can of cherries, toast and and drank some
Ovaltine." A few
minutes past and Brianne whispers to me,"Mom! we are Mormons, and we are not suppose to drink tea!!" She seemed quite upset. I leaned over and whispered,"Yes, that is correct. Why are you so upset?" She then replied,"President Pack just
said he drinks Oval Tea!" She had these huge eyes, mouth dropped open, a shocked look on her face. I then tried not to laugh too hard, and gently told her,"Honey, he drinks
Ovaltine, not Oval-tea. It is like a chocolate milk." She said,"
OOOOOH! I didn't think HE would break the word of
wiTHdom!" (she has
no'th fron'th tee'th)
2 comments:
OH....aren't they so precious. Tell her I love her. She's hilarious. We oughta get Austin and Brianne together between they're coffee and tea we'd have some pretty good word of wisdom kids.
Way to go, Brianne...keep everybody in line.
Grandma
Post a Comment