
Victoria had a tournament last weekend. She did not get to play much on Friday night...a whopping 3 minutes. To say the least, she was quite upset when she got home. She couldn't figure out what she had done wrong, and why the coaches wouldn't put her in. She is the 2nd tallest and she is excellent at rebounds. (and I am not just bragging here...she picks off almost all of the rebounds!)
On Saturday morning she actually got put into the game and she must have had an adrenaline rush form the night before, because she scored 10 points in the game (only 23 points total were scored)! She was on fire! Way to go Tori!
Last night she had another game, this time up in Conroe. She again, got a lot of playing time. It took an hour to drive up there. I kept thinking, why do I drive to these away games? This take so long...then, I remembered why. It's the smile that I see on Tori's face when she she's sees me walk into the gym or when she hears me cheering for her in the stands...or when she looks at me and smiles the smile of,"Mom shut-it, you are embarrassing me!" HAHA! I love it! I love yelling for her when she makes a basket...I love seeing her run down the court smiling, almost as if she is floating, knowing she is doing good! Keep it up Tori...you are awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment