This weekend we went to the High School to see Brianne dance and see their art work that made it to the district festival. Lots of fun! Brianne's 2nd grade danced and all had a great time...especially Tiffany at the craft tables!


I thought it was lame that Tori's cowboy art didn't make it to the festival. This pot is beautiful and the details are incredible, but I personally don't think this shows her capabilities...she is such a talented artist! So, I will insert her cowboy art below! (I'm just being a proud Mom! hehe! :)


Self portrait by Caitlin (blue hair huh?!)

Brianne: White and pink, heart ceramic pot.

Brianne getting ready to dance. (brown shirt and pig tails. Click on pic to enlarge.)
1 comment:
You are right!! Tory's cowboy art should definitely be there!! It was beautiful!! I loved your mother of the year stories and particularly your kid quotes!! Danielle--what a fabulous mother you are! Miss you, Dear Friend!
Post a Comment