Nothing says welcome like a few magazines to browse through in your stateroom! What the heck? Someone thinks they are really funny! (Get it? Look at the people on the front covers? Titanic actors? haha!)
The Promenade...lots of shopping on the ship.
Exploring the ship on day one.
The food was pretty incredible on the ship. A person at our table told us we could order as many appetizers, main courses and desserts we wanted. So, all week we each ordered several things to try. I did try escargot, lobster and shrimp for the first time. Not bad.
This is the ship fact sheet. Click to enlarge. It's pretty amazing. There were about 3,400 passengers on our ship. 1,200 crew. There are 120 chefs and they make 25,000 meals a day.
The dining room was our favorite place to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner. I loved be served and waited upon. It was a wonderful break for any Mother! :)
There was also a huge buffet, a pizza and bake shop, and 24 hour room service. Did I mention there was no charge on food? It was awesome!
Our dining table. There was suppose to be 10 people, but typically we only had 6. It was a lot of fun. We enjoyed getting to know the others and had a great time eating and laughing.
The grand chandelier in the dining room.
Some new friends I met up on deck near the mini golf course...they didn't talk much.
No comments:
Post a Comment