How I enjoy Mother's Day! Life can't get any better than going to church, getting chocolate and brownies while at Sunday services, coming home to a nice dinner (that I got to enjoy with my Mom and Dad), not doing any dishes or cleaning the kitchen, opening presents, going to my Mom's for ice cream and doing some secret service for Mom while I was there. It was a fantastic day! Thanks Ron and my sweet girls for making my day so special, fun and enjoyable.

Ron and the girls cleaning the kitchen.

Some of my loot.

My awesome new patio furniture for lounging by the pool with my little women in training!
2 comments:
Glad you had a nice Mom's Day. I think Mother's Day should be more then once a year.. at least twice. :)
I want to be in one of those chairs all summer!!!!!!!
Post a Comment