CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Where Did the Month of May Go?

All I remember from this past month, is going and going and going. If we weren't at one school, then we were at another school. It seems like there were a lot of end of the school year projects, activities and parties. I am happy to report, so far, we have all survived. Only one more awards assembly, and then that's it for us...we will have successfully made it through another school year. I am really looking forward to having the girls home and just relaxing. I am looking forward to not having to be somewhere at a specific time, with everything plus the kitchen sink loaded into school backpacks.

Below, is a photo of Caitlin, Courtney and Brianne. They had just gotten home from their piano recital. Each did very well. Nice job ladies!



As I have posted before, Caitlin and Courtney took beginner Orchestra at school this year. Wow! I can't believe how much these kids have learned in one year! They are playing the violin so well. I have been quite impressed with the two district orchestra teachers. As the orchestra teachers said,"these kids are no longer beginners!" How exciting to learn a new talent. Nice job Caitlin and Courtney!

Caitlin


Courtney

No comments: