CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 12, 2010

How Many Times Did the Twins Celebrate Turning 13 Years Old?

Well....it happened. I can't believe it happened...the twins, Caitlin and Courtney are teenagers. Where did time go? Were they not just tiny 6 lb. babies? I feel so lucky that they are mine! The twins are such great people. They are helpful, loving, kind and very smart. They seem to know what I need help with and they reach out and help me each day. Thanks twinnies for all you do. I love you so much! HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY! xoxo - Mom





HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY CAITLIN & COURTNEY!







Seeing that they already had two cakes...we went for something more simple on their actual birthday....Ding Dongs. (Hey, they picked them out!) :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those twinnies of yours too :) and think they are pretty amazing and special! I am honored to teach them every Sunday.