With seminary beginning this year for Victoria, alarm clocks are going off at 4:55am each day. I am so sleepy all morning, it is surprising that I can even make the five lunches correctly and get the kids out the door on time and to their designated schools. We figured that we have only 15 more years of early morning seminary...yup, that's all. (no big deal...GASP!) I swear this schedule is going to age me by 50 years, very quickly. Below are a few pictures from the first day of school.

Um..yes, that is clock is correct, and that's AM, not PM. She was so smiley and cute that early in the morning. She was excited, yet a little nervous to start at the High School.

Caitlin in pink, Courtney in orange...getting ready to leave to their first day of Junior High school.

Brianne, "ruling the school" as an old 4
th grader in her elementary school! She came home from school and said, "those
kindergartners are so small!"
No comments:
Post a Comment