CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Grand Canyon National Park

The last time our family visited the Grand Canyon, Brianne was a toddler. It has been a while since our last visit. When we were planning our trip, there were a few places I wanted to show Tiffany and have her picture taken. The Grand Canyon was one of these places.

I was so excited to show Tiffany the canyon. She "Ooh and Ahhh'd" and said, "WOW!"...it was so cute! She was also very scared of the edge. Even though there was a fence, she was still quite nervous to be near it.

The Grand Canyon is one of my favorite National Parks to visit. I am always in amazement at the beauty of the canyon, the colors of the rock and it's awesomeness. It just makes me stop and appreciate the beauty of the Earth.














No comments: