Nana's Pasta Salad
-
Cook 1 Box of Bowtie Pasta
2 cups of Spinach
1 pint Cherry Tomatoes
6 String Cheese, chopped
1 can of Black Olives
1 red onion, chopped
1 Rotisserie C...
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
-
I hope you’ve all been doing well, staying safe, and (hopefully) getting
back to some glimpse of normal. I know normal is a relative term, and I
swear, I s...
Tagg Turns 1
-
Today was a special day!! Our little guy turned ONE!! This has been the
fastest year of all of our lives! We couldn't be more grateful. He has
brought...
Elfin Hair
-
The girls in this house have recently discovered "The Hobbit" and "Lord of
the Rings" today the younge asked for an Elfin look. I was happy to
oblige.
BURGERS & BULLETS!
-
We had our first-ever BURGERS & BULLETS on Labor Day! I have wanted to
hold a Burgers & Bullets ever since John's mission companion posted about
theirs a...
Family Picture
-
Our Family has officially signed up with a
private Adoption Agency. Please keep our
family and our future Birthmother in your
thoughts and prayers that s...
August 2012
-
My one and only boy is 11. He is the sweetest guy. He is so cute with his
sisters and is a great babysitter! He loves things clean and organized, we
cal...
We will be back!
-
So I don't want everyone to think that we have forgotten about the blog. I
have actually succeeded to fill all my memory on google in three years. I
am ...
WHITE CHRISTMAS
-
It all started with a quick trip to Oregon City Sunday to witness Redden
receive the Aaronic Priesthood and be ordained a deacon.
It started to snow b...
New York Weekend!
-
A week after returning home from Argentina, Greg and I went to New York
City for a getaway weekend. While in Argentina, we heard about the damage
caused t...
Machu Picchu Trip
-
Dear Family and Friends,
A few months ago, I had a chance to join my mentor, Dr. Bruce Jackson, on a
leadership expedition to Machu Picchu in Peru. Below...
Yep - She is Eighteen!
-
Kelsey turned 18 on Monday.....How did that happen? How did my first baby
girl turn 18?
Kelsey holding a birthday present from her friend - yes, tha...
Vacation Slideshow
-
I've been having a little fun with Windows Movie Maker. I think I wanted
to hang onto those vacation memories a little longer so it gave me an
excuse to p...
-
I have a confession to make...I have been shameful at Gymboree these last 3
days. I bought Hope a sizable chunk of clothes on Monday, Tuesday I wanted
to e...
Our Sweet Zoey... rest in peace.
-
Our sweet little guinea pig, Zoey, left this world today. Our dog Sadie got
into Kaylee's room without me knowing and got her out of the cage and
picked he...
District Diving Championship 2012
-
This blog is dedicated to my very talented niece Marley! She has only been
diving for two years and each time I watch her, I am amazed at her strength
and ...
Love At Home
-
They may be 10 and 12 but they can still make my heart melt when I see
things like this. Since they only have each other I hope they always stay
this way.
Jessi's 2 year old pics
-
So today I went to a friends house and had her take Jessi's pics since she
just turned 2. I'm totally mad at myself that I haven't had her pictures
profess...
Sticky Rice with Mango (from A Taste of Thai)
-
Our aromatic Jasmine Rice makes this classic Thai dessert easier to
prepare and every bit as delicious.
Yield
Serves 4
Time
1 hour
INGREDIENTS
1 cup...
silly things we do in the summer
-
we learn how to make nutella sandwiches
we have cannon ball contest
Victoria being the special child
Tiffany playing photo shut
and last but no least m...
Lazy Days of Summer
-
For me, yes. For Caitlin, not so much...she's taking swim lessons!! She
LOVES the water, so nobody's dealing with my girl going nuts. (I'm still
the lucky ...
Spring = Baseball
-
Both boys wanted to play baseball this year. Our community has a really
good and organized program. The best part is that since all the kids live
close, th...
Volleyball
-
Umm... yeah, I havent blogged in like ever!
I will start off by saying I made the volleyball team! We have won every
game we have played s...
How to Toilet Train Your Toddler
-
*The basics of potty training a child*
Need help potty training your child? This article will guide you through
the process, and have your toddler potty tr...
It's Christmas Morning!!!
-
I love taking this shot of the kids each year at Christmas. I still can't
believe there are six children in our family. Each child plays such a
significant...
She is a beautiful girl Danielle. You should be so proud. She lights up and I can tell she is good inside and out. How exciting for her on her birthday. My parents gave me a toy car on my 16th birthday. HAHA! BUT they did give me a real one on my 17th birthday. I must have been better that year. Hee Hee. Congratulations on your awesome family. You have worked hard and deserve all the joy that comes with it. ;)
1 comment:
She is a beautiful girl Danielle. You should be so proud. She lights up and I can tell she is good inside and out. How exciting for her on her birthday. My parents gave me a toy car on my 16th birthday. HAHA! BUT they did give me a real one on my 17th birthday. I must have been better that year. Hee Hee. Congratulations on your awesome family. You have worked hard and deserve all the joy that comes with it. ;)
Post a Comment