CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 27, 2012

Another Cake!

I made another cake today. That would be two cakes this week that I have made. I am excited how well the fondant turned out on this cake today. I believe I am beginning to figure out the tricks and I have began writing down everything I need to recreate the cake if need be in the future. (This cake is very similar to Brianne's 11/11/11 cake.)


This cake below is for a Mrs. Keck's daughter, Irelynn. Mrs. Keck hold a sweet place in our hearts. She was Victoria's, Caitlin and Brianne's 4th grade teacher at LES. This year her daughter is in Tiffany's kindergarten class and they have become good friends. Irelynn's birthday party is tomorrow, so I volunteered to make a cake for Mrs. Keck.

1 comment:

Gary or Carol said...

Oh...to be cute AND talented too.
:0)