CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Our Morning Mom

IN REFERENCE TO THIS BLOG, PLEASE VOTE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE...

I just overheard this conversation between Caitlin, Courtney & Brianne:
Caitlin: I think I look better when I get dressed and ready for the day.
Courtney: Yes, I agree. A lot of people do, especially Mom!
Brianne: Ya, she looks HORRIBLE!

Such sweet comments to overhear. :O)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that you are a pretty good sport to report all those Mother Of The Year boo-boos and now THIS!!

Carol

LCM said...

You should hear Buttercup talk about how awful I look with my glasses...

Rich and Andrea said...

Wow, does this comment make me grateful for my 2 little boys who have nothing to compare me to! To them, I look pretty when my hair is in a pony tail or when I change it up and curl it...hahaha your girls are hilarious.

Rich and Andrea said...

Danielle, HAHAHAHAH, I was just voting on your blog and Austin said "ew...mom, what is that...that's scary! Take it off" Just thought you'd want to know how he voted!