A little game we enjoy playing with the twins is "guess what the other twin is thinking". I asked Courtney to think of any object in the house and Caitlin was going to try to guess it. Courtney said,"Okay, I got it". She whispers in my ear very softly so Caitlin couldn't hear: "My new earrings." We then said,"Okay Caitlin guess what your twin is thinking. The only clue we will give you is that it is an object in the house." Cailtin began to think really hard, she guessed,"a chair?" We said,"no".
Then she began rubbing both of her ears!! She guessed again, "the TV?" By this time I began laughing. Caitlin was still rubbing both of her ear lobes. She guessed again, "the computer?" She was still rubbing her ear lobes. Courtney caught on and we laughed and laughed. We asked Caitlin, why are you rubbing your ear lobes? She said,"I don't know!" Courtney then told Caitlin what the object was she was thinking of. We all thought it was so strange. It was as if Caitlin knew Courtney was thinking earrings but just didn't know how to express it. It was such a fun game! Now we have a new road trip game! :O)
1 comment:
Mom! I don't even like that game!
`Caitlin
Post a Comment