Victoria had a great game last night, against the Woodlands. It was a tough game, full of a lot of excitement and yes, they lost but not by much! It was one of those games that you were on the edge of your seat one second, then standing the next! Victoria's coaches have given her a new nickname,"Spiking Queen!" She of course loves it and feels special. It's great to see your child step out of their comfort zone and really dig into something they enjoy! She is doing so well and we are so proud of her! Way to go Victoria...I mean "Spiking Queen"!


Bumping the ball.

In this photo, she was talking with her team during a Ref's timeout. She was getting them all excited and pumped up!

Just about to receive the ball. (See the ball near the Ref's head, just coming over the net.)
2 comments:
WOW, I was excited just watching the videos. I bet the game was was something else. This is so great. Way to go Victoria,
Grandpa
Good job lefty Spiking Queen! Wish we could see you play.
Love, Grandma
Post a Comment