
On Saturday December 20th, Brianne was baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter- Day Saints. She looked so sweet with her hair in french braids and in her pretty white baptism dress that her Grandma Turner made for her.
The Spirit was so strong at her baptism. It was joyful as a parent to listen to the Bishop, home teachers and other speak about Brianne. As her mother, I see the sunshine she radiates daily, but I often wondered, did others? Does she let her light shine? Well, that question was easily answered as I listened to what these people had to say about her. She is always smiling, her eyes twinkle, she gives hugs and helps others to feel welcome and loved. She is like a ray of sunshine! All of these sum up little Brianne Mary.
It was a beautiful, heart warming baptism. A day that is sealed in my memory forever.
To learn more about baptism in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, feel free to explore this link. http://www.mormon.org/mormonorg/eng/
2 comments:
Oh I can't believe she is 8! She looks so cute, tell her I said Hi and congrats!
What a great occasion! Wish we could have been there but we were thinking of her.
Post a Comment