Thanks Ron for making the holidays fun! We all enjoyed your hard work this year in making the surprise foods. :O)
After dinner, Ron, Caitlin, Courtney and Victoria had a weekend of playing Ages of the Empire. It turned out to be a very long tournament. They also enjoyed hours of Wii. I spent 4 long days, painting my foyer and staircase walls (This was not an easy task. I will post pics next.) and I spent many hours decorating for Christmas. The two tress are up, banister and mantle are decorated, the village is out and the outside of the house is decked out. (Gary would be proud!) More pics of all of this to come.
Ron's traditional pile (?) of food.
Ron making his stuffing.
My turkey - 21.07 lbs.
Ron making pies.
3 comments:
Finally...I've been waiting to hear about the pies! So proud of you, Ron, for the creativity you show on your feet in addition to your usual talent with which you earn your living while sitting in a cubicle on your bum.
Love, Mom
More painting, Danielle? You are the painting queen! No wonder it took you so long to post. And look at that dinner. I envy your parents.
Love, Carol
PS Love the Christmas picture of the girls.
Ron, you put me in a quandry. In some areas you are like Monk with everything in it proper place. But with your dinner....well what can I say. You have a split personnalty.
Gary
Post a Comment