
Is it possible to do 8 loads of laundry a day and dry it all too? Why, yes it is! Now, ask me if it's all folded and put away? ! HAHA! Nope. The towels and sheets still are not folded, they lay on a heap in my room on the floor, closely resembling Mt. Everest...but I do plan an attacking those before long.

A great big thank you goes out to Victoria for bringing this lovely bug into our home...it has truly been a joy cleaning up after all of you this past week!
PS the answer is...7 bottles of Motrin -- each girl ran a high fever for 5 days. Ya...it was a long week for me.

3 comments:
Oh my goodness! What a blessing you & Ron didn't get it. And what a nightmare to have all that laundry--just kidding! The real nightmare is handling all the throw up and going through 7 bottles of Motrin. That's nuts! Hope everyone is all better now. You take care!
At least it was not you! The joys of a big family.... Better you than me (is that wrong to think that?)
Well, a week like that rightfully earns you the "Mother of the Year" award! I'm glad it's just a memory now and I'm glad I'm not going through the same thing! (No, Carrie, it's not wrong to think that!!
Post a Comment