CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What Time is it?


So, I took the plunge...I signed onto Facebook. What was I thinking?? This is addictive!
I was laughing this morning when I was logging on...my home phone was ringing, my BlackBerry was bleeping saying I had a text message, I had emails in the inbox, the voicemail light was flashing, and Tiffany was calling me from the living room...so you all know where I am going here right? I think I am on technology overload...but, I am having so much fun on Facebook...I have found so many old friends from elementary school through high school, church youth groups, extended family and BYU! I have so many emails, I don't know if I will ever get through them! It has been great catching up with all of you and walking down memory lane.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't say I didn't warn you...although it is great I agree...
I'm going to have to send you a message later on FB to ask you all sorts of questions. I just got an email from my brother-in-law...he has now joined his family on blogger...going to be needing some advice and help...can't have his page out do mine! petty I know, but that is the name of his game.

Rich and Andrea said...

Hey Danielle,
I found out the owner of that site...it was my cousin Erin. Her message on my blog was hilarious. Just thought I'd let you know.

Emily said...

Um, yeah, facebook totally sucks you in! You're consumed for about a day and a half. Have fun!