
This past week I have been dealing with Benign Positional Vertigo. I have had this sickness only one other time in my life, and that was five years ago. I would not wish this sickness upon anyone!
It all began last week when I shifted my position in bed during the night and rolled over. I opened my eyes and the room was spinning. As I tried to move, the nausea hit and I knew right away what was wrong with me. I was quite upset because when I had this a few years back, it lasted for about a month. It was awful.
So, after seeing my ENT and having her do the Epley Maneuver on my head, things still did not improve as quickly as I'd hope. It has been a long week, of not moving my head in any direction and sleeping in a sitting up position. Thankfully, I am beginning to feel a little better this morning. I am still woozy and feel like I am tipping over to one side...but at least it is not as bad as last week. One good thing that came out of this...I did get all of my shows that I have DVR'd watched and I can tell you anything about any episode on HGTV! ;-)
If you have had BPV, and you have found something that has worked for you in easing the symptoms, please leave me a note. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment