CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice!

Ding dong! Our doorbell rang last night while I was making dinner. Strange, I thought. Typically the kids are running in and out the front and back door this time of day...who could that be ringing the door bell (and they only rang it one time?!) it must be a neighbor?

Well, who do I find standing there? My sweet little 3 year old. I opened the door and I found this....


She said,"These are for you Mom. I love you!" WOW! Talk about making my day!
Now, I wonder...whose yard did she pick them from? ;O)

2 comments:

MarlaKD said...

How cute is she?!

Natalie N said...

That is the sweetest story! Too bad about her fingers in the post above. Glad to hear things are okay though with no broken bones. Phew! Take care!