CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

And the laundry is done....

It only took a day and half of the washer almost continuously running to get the girls camp clothes and bedding washed! I should have counted...it feels like I did 20 loads! Believe it or not...it is all folded and put away...into our suitcases. We leave this afternoon on our journey to Washington. We plan to take our kids to Mt. Rushmore, Yellowstone, to see family all over Washington, Oregon, and Utah, and to visit a few Seattle sights, and to see National Parks in Southern Utah, the Grand Canyon and Salt Lake City sights on the 24th of July! This is going to be 30 days of running! I am sure my blog will be packed full of craziness soon. But, that's what makes life fun with five kids... craziness! The van is packed! ROAD TRIP! ROAD TRIP! ROAD TRIP!


1 comment:

Liz Autry said...

Im jealous! oh well ... have lots of fun on your trip!:)