CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Last Day of School and the Chore Chart!

Reality began to sink in last night...(sniff. sniff.) I am getting old. Okay, what I mean is...Victoria is going into 8th grade. That just sounds awful. It is a little sad for me to see her growing up and moving through the sequence of life. I know I should be excited for her, but it just seems like yesterday she was in elementary school. I am actually getting choked up as I write this...Ha Ha! See. I am getting old. Must be the sentimental "hormones" kicking in. To all you young mom's out there...enjoy today and make a memory with your child. Hug and squeeze your kids and tell them that you love them. These precious days do not last forever!

Last Day of school photos:

Victoria last day of 7th grade.

Caitlin last day of 5th grade.

Courtney last day of 5th grade.

Brianne last day of 2nd grade.

Oh, what's this next photo? Well, it's my favorite thing about summer...the chore chart lands back on the fridge! (Woot! woot!) I love the summer time because I get my little slaves back! Muu-hahaha!

I love saying that because about mid July, when the kids are hot, cranky and b-o-r-e-d, they say to me..."your just in a good mood Mom, because you have your slaves home!" (hee-hee!)

To give some of you some ideas for chores here is a list of what my kids do...
Monday-Thursday chores:
clean bedroom
Meal dishes
clean kitchen
vacuum
clean game room
wash windows
Dust baseboards
clean back yard
fold laundry
Friday Chores: (these are a little more difficult, but there are less.)
clean toy area of garage
dust living room shelves and photos
clean bathrooms
collect trash throughout home
Dust game room, tv's and computer areas
clean pool and pool area

1 comment:

carrie pearson said...

And before you know it that same baby is graduating from high school, and in Ryan's case, going on a mission!!!