CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"Feels Like" 106* in October? & What the Hecka?

So this morning I woke up listening to the news and weather on my alarm clock. Talk about wanting to just stay in bed...where are the cool north winds? How can it be so hot in October? "It's going to be a hot one, it will feel like 106* today!" Yes, gripe, gripe, gripe. Okay that complaint being said...moving on.

Have you seen the email going around about the shoppers you see in "Walmart"? It is pretty funny...I did wonder though how many of the shopper's photos had been edited. Well, I wonder no more...

This past Friday night, Ron and I happened to be at our local "country" Walmart. I kid you not...as I headed down the aisle looking for ranch dressing dip, I saw the most frightful, no hilarious sight that I have seen in quite sometime. I had to actually turn around and leave the aisle I was laughing so hard. Ron walked up behind me and gave me the look of "what's so funny?" Before I could say anything, he looked down the aisle, and the look on his face said it all. I then turned the cart around and knew I just had to go back down the aisle...just to stare and be able to say, I saw what I saw.

Now, a picture says a thousand words. Too bad I didn't have a camera right? Just picture this folks... a large man, very unclean, wearing filthy pants that are being held up by wide suspenders...his white t-shirt (really it was an undershirt) is way too small, therefore the shirt was hiking up his stomach, to then reveal, a large bare stomach, love handles and a butt crack all hanging out for the public's enjoyment.

I was doing everything to contain myself. BUT, you all know me. Once I get the giggles, there ain't much stopping me! I bit my lip, I bit my cheek, I quickly grabbed the ranch dip, and headed down the aisle behind, yes, I got stuck behind this man. I think the most priceless reaction occurred when another man (probably around my age) met us at the end of the aisle. He looked this man up and down and then looked at me. This guy's eyebrows shot up, and he began to laugh and bit his lip! Yup, I tell you what...It was some night at the local country Walmart. I am now a believer that those Walmart photo emails are real!

(Note to self: carry camera in purse when making quick trip into Walmart on a Friday night!)

No comments: