Nana's Pasta Salad
-
Cook 1 Box of Bowtie Pasta
2 cups of Spinach
1 pint Cherry Tomatoes
6 String Cheese, chopped
1 can of Black Olives
1 red onion, chopped
1 Rotisserie C...
10 months ago
Est. 1993 Seattle, Washington
3 comments:
What beautiful children! Wait until you're a grandparent and see a generation beyond your own kids...knowing that these children have your blood. I want at least
1/4 of the credit. Gary shares by default.
They are beautiful!!! I actually sent one out one year where it looks like Jacob is picking his nose because he was trying to be funny in our family photo. Sometimes you just gotta do it!!
=P
Danielle, my neighbor's son (Bryce) sits next to Brianne so she met Brianne at the Christmas party. She came home and told me she met her (I don't know how they made the connection that she knew me) but she just said that Brianne was the NICEST girl and so social and she was so glad she was sitting next to Bryce. Of course we already knew that but I thought I'd pass on the compliment.
Post a Comment