Nothing for miles and miles around the ship. It was so peaceful at sea. I told Ron I felt like I was back in the middle of Nebraska. I loved it!
The sun peaking through the clouds and illuminating one spot on the ocean.
Formal dinner on Friday night.
Stacy and I trying Lobster and Shrimp. Neither of us cared for it. Good thing we also ordered a steak! ;O)
Our waiter (in gold), Joseph from India. The Assistant waiter Gabriel from Transylvania. These two men were incredible. They knew what we wanted, before we even knew what we wanted! What a great time we had being pampered!
Day seven was a bit of a disappointment. We really wanted to spend the entire day on deck again. But, we could not. A cold front pushed through the Gulf of Mexico. The weather was so cold, wet and windy that they had to close all of the decks. So everyone had to stay inside on day seven.
If you have not gone on a cruise before. You've got to have this experience once in your life time. It was pretty incredible. Here are some things that I enjoyed about our cruise ship. There was so much to do on the ship... there is a movie room, food, an ice skating rink, food, a theatre, food, shopping, food, rock wall climbing, food, mini golf, food, swimming, food, roller blading track, food, jogging track, food, a spa, food, a great fitness center, food, hot tubs, food, jugglers & comedians, food, exploration of the ship, food, parades, food, karaoke, food, dancing under the stars, food, dance classes, food, a dance club, food, game shows, and food. Did I mention food?
I have to mention that the theatre was my favorite place to go each night. They put on some very good performances. My favorite was the Broadway production. The singers and dancers were so talented. I also enjoyed the ice show. The skaters were from all over the world and were also very talented.
2 comments:
Wow - looks like a blast! We haven't gone on a cruise yet - but we ALWAYS talk about going. Kendahl is turning the big 4-0 this year. Maybe I'll surprise him... :) Glad you had so much fun!!!
How fun! I loved reading about your cruise. This is Tyler's DREAM vacation. However, I am hesitant to go b/c I am very prone to motion sickness. :( But after reading this, I am not so hesitant any more! Sounds like it was a perfect vacation for you & Ron!! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment