CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring Break Fun and Where Did I Put that Shot Gun?

Last week was Spring Break. We didn't go out of town, but sure did a lot to keep us busy and content all week.


One day we had warm weather and the girls put the pool to good use. They even got the "tidal wave" going... (warning: this video could make you nauseous!)


One day they went bowling and lunched with Grandpa Carpenter.


Tiffany carrying around the bowling ball....watch your toes! (ouch!)



Grandpa had to sit out due to a previous bowling injury...so he was designated to be Tiffany's helper. They did quite well together.


Brianne went to throw the ball down the lane...however, it ended up flying backwards towards the crowd! Oops! Boy, was she surprised.

Finally, she got the ball rolling the correct direction...this is her SUCCESS dance.


One day the girls and I headed to the Woodlands Mall. We decided to finally spend their Christmas gift cards and give Tiffany her first ride on the Carousel. She loved it!

Shopping for sunglasses...

During Spring Break, it seemed like Brianne was never home. She always had a play date or a sleepover some where. One night Tiffany was really missing Brianne, so Caitlin and Courtney had a sleepover in their room with Tiffany. Here are the pics of her first sleepover.

They watched a movie, told stories and played Sorry until midnight.
Tiffany surprised all of us one morning and got up and made her own bed! Nice job Tipper!

Ice cream with Grandpa.
One day we had friends over and worked on our Young Women's Personal Progress. Here we are making pizzas.

Yes, that's a guy in the photo... he is Victoria's "I swear Mom, we are just friends" friend. (hee-hee...where is that shot gun?) ;)

Playing "Snarf".

Brianne and her friends out swimming and sunbathing while the others did Personal Progress.

One afternoon, the twins received a text message. It said,"we are outside, in front of your house." They looked at me and giggled. I said,"You are not going out there. You are going to make them walk up to the front door and knock!" haha, I am so mean. But, hey I want my daughters treated with respect. The boys soon did come knock and then they all went to the back yard to "Hang out". Again, where is my shotgun? haha! ;) Oh, I am so not ready for this boy stuff! Oh well, here it comes. I guess I had better go down to Lowe's and pick out a comfy chair cushion for Ron's and my rockers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I am so not ready for the boys either! So glad I have a while!! :) I would have to agree that you and Ron will need some comfy chairs (and a gun) b/c your girls are just too beautiful (inside & out)... those boys will be forever chasing them! Have fun with that and good luck! ;)

Natalie N said...

Spring break, pool, and BOYS?!?! I loved hearing all about the girls' fun week. Looks like everyone had a great time away from school. Please tell your cute girls to not grow up so dang fast. We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

MOM! thats sooo embarssing! why did u put that on ur blog?

Carin said...

Seriously love this post, Danielle....Being the mother of the boys, we are working on that whole respect thing. Our boys don't have cell phones, so no texting for them. But they are always on-line chatting. Glad you and the girls had so much fun for spring break and glad it could be centered around your house and not somewhere else!

Nelson & Valerie Cluff said...

love it!!!!!