So...it's April. Pool season hasn't really begun. However, Houston has had a few warm days (80's) that the kids wanted to swim. I have noticed that each time, they are getting more and more creative in their pool fun. An example of this is in the photo of Courtney (below). She and her sisters like to play "caterpillar". They put all of the float rings on and leap into the pool. I know it's silly, but they laugh and laugh and have such a great time.
So the question that is going through my mind is...if they are going to get more creative as the summer goes on...what in the world will they be up to come August? I hope the roof doesn't come to mind... (gasp!)

A few days ago Tiffany and I went out to clean the skimmer baskets and we found these dreaded creatures swimming in the pool. ACK! Thank goodness for Caitlin and Courtney. They got them out and killed them for me. (ya, I am a wuss.)
No comments:
Post a Comment