
I wish this photo was better...Courtney's cheek is turned a little. The day this picture was taken, the twins were really looking identical. I couldn't help but stare at them, each time I saw them together.
The twins have been having some fun at school lately...they love to tease their teachers and their teachers enjoy teasing right back. They decided to dress identically one day last week just for fun! The comments they heard all day were,"Whoa, you have a twin? and "Look there's two of them!" and "Wow!", and "Oh no, they are dressed the same!"
Most days they have lots of fun being twins, and a small percentage of the days, it is difficult being a twin.
As the Mom, I have to say, I love it when the dress the same! Still to this day, after 13 years, I think to myself,"Wow, look what my body created! This is so COOL!"
No comments:
Post a Comment