CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 17, 2010

Our Snake Visitor

Well, it wouldn't be right if I didn't have a post in my blog, at least once a year about a snake in my yard! So, here is the post...

Last weekend Tiffany and her sisters went out to get into the pool. Tiffany was having fun in the water, when the twins and Brianne spotted this gem, taking a little swim with Tiffany. Needless to say, Tiffany was freaked out.

The girls took pictures of the snake and then went on the internet, to see what kind of snake it was. They tried to catch the snake with the pool net, to kill it, but he was just way too fast. Eventually, the snake swam down the drain and was sucked into the pool filters and died. GROSS!




Cailtin being Tiffany's HERO and holding her up high, so the snake couldn't get her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So gross. I was out biking with Kenzie last week and there was a water snake right in front of me. I freaked out. I hate snakes. I was having a panic attack. Luckily my husband was with me. I hope I never have a snake in our backyard but since our backyard is church farm land it's probably only a matter of time.

Brianne & Jarod said...

and that is why I will NEVER have a pool!