However, I did miss being home with my four other daughters and not doing our family's typical NYE celebration of fondue and fireworks. The girls did get to celebrate with grandpa by going out to dinner, playing games, watching a movie and lighting off fireworks!
I thought I would post a few pics from the Youth party. Victoria enjoyed bringing her friend from school with her to the party. A great time was had by all!
Set up complete! It only took about 4 hours to set up the 37 tables, 370 chairs, set out the place settings and blow up the 400 balloons.
(Note the handsome server in this pic!)
Victoria and friends
The dance... Looks like the youth were having fun. :)
On New Year's Day our family held the annual Wii Bowling Tournament. This year the big winner was Ron! Later we stuffed ourselves with fondue and lit off fireworks!


1 comment:
I can't believe it! Dancing, fondue, miniature golf, WII bowling, and fudge without me! :0(
Post a Comment