The braces were removed one day before school was out for the summer. She said people kept calling her Caitlin because they didn't know she had gotten them off. When their friends saw them together they would say,"Okay smile, so I know which is which." When they both smiled their friends all said,"OH NO! Courtney got her braces off! How are we going to tell them apart now?" Well, if their friends think it's difficult telling them apart...they should try being their MOTHER! I have to look really hard now. (I know Caitlin and Courtney, you are probably reading this thinking "Mother of the year!") Thank goodness God blessed these two young ladies with much patience.
One last pic of Courtney and her braces!
Identical once AGAIN! Let the FUN begin teasing and tricking people! :)
3 comments:
ewww. thats a gross picture of me. hahaha :)
Okay...now it's back to guessing. At least I'll have a 50-50 chance of getting it right. Can't you come up with some other identifying feature so we can tell you girls apart...especially from behind????
Braces or not, your twins are BABES! Does Ron have a baseball bat to beat off the boys?! ;)
Post a Comment