The last day of camp they went to Galveston and stayed in a beach house and went on a sunset cruise for an hour. They said they enjoyed the beach the most and wished camp could have been at the beach the entire time!
We are glad they are home, we missed them! The house was so quiet with only two children...I realized how much color and volume these three older girls add to our home! I love them and all the enthusiasm they radiate!
3 comments:
WOW! What a great Girl's Camp! Can't wait until you're camping out here in Grandview!
Danielle it is always fun to read your post and see my Texas/Seattle neighbor. LOL. Your girls are adorable and growing up so fast. They look like such wonderful AWESOME young women. I wish we lived closer. Megan would love to have them for friends.
I love those girls too!! Every time I visit with my mom, she gives me updates on your precious girls. Each of them are perfect. You are an awesome mother.
xoxo
Post a Comment