I made Tiffany's cake. Her cake was an 8 layer triple chocolate cake. It was very moist and delicious. I am still in the process of learning how to make cakes. This has been a fun little hobby. I am learning each time I make a cake. As a matter of fact I am making another cake for a friend today, for her daughter's birthday party tomorrow. I will post pictures.
I chose the bright colors and the butterfly theme because it reminded me of Tiffany. She is so precious. She is sweet. She is caring and oh so loving. She tells us daily that she loves us and gives us hugs and kisses. She enjoys snuggling. She wants to help around the house. She doesn't judge others. She isn't opinionated. She is genuinely happy. Her giggle is infectious. She is just so pure. I love being around her.
The girl friend birthday party!
If you click on the picture you can see that we didn't use paints as the website did. I simply painted on the heart with joint compound, two days before the party. We just kept it easy and applied glue to the canvas and then stuck on ripped scrapbook papers. The girls did a really nice job on their project.
Tiffany's dangle bracelet.
The girls showing off their bracelets!
We let the kids decorate cupcakes and take some home. They loved this!
This was Tiffany on her real birthday at the family party. Making a wish!
At school her teacher gave her the crown she is wearing in the photo. She was excited to hear her name on the morning announcements. I ate lunch with her at school, she requested Wendy's. We brought cupcakes for her classmates and she was so excited to hand them out!
1 comment:
SIX?????? Where does the time go?
Post a Comment