CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 20, 2012

Cypress Stake Youth Conference 2012 -S.M.I.L.E.

Spiritually Minded Is Life Eternal --SMILE!

What an absolutely awesome youth conference we had this year with the youth of the Cypress Stake! The youth learned new dance moves, they cleared all of the dead plants and trees from the Cypress Trails Education Center, they played water games, had a Texas Snowball fight and last but not least, heard wonderful speakers and learned how to be great youth in this difficult world we live in. Oh and they ate VERY well. :)

I volunteered to take care of the food for the 2 1/2 day youth conference. What was I thinking? I have to say in the moment, I was a tad bit stressed, but after the last meal was served, I thought,"This was so great! It was so worth it to see the youth so happy and having such a great time!"


Here is a portion of the food for YC.  No, the boat wasn't a part of YC...maybe next year! :)





















Egg Roulette!



Our Stake Presidency soaking the youth!



The Texas Snow Ball Fight!



The Stake Young Women's Presidency! Can we have fun or what ladies?!

Caitlin, Tori and Marley with President Pack.


No comments: