Behind Grandma and Grandpa's home and all around the subdivision, there are vineyards, hay fields and cherry orchards. It is quite peaceful and quiet out here. In the mornings we are awakened bright and early to a chorus of roosters. It is so loud, that we eventually need to get up and close the windows. Yes, we sleep with the windows open, it is so nice and cool here. I LOVE the hot days, then it cools off at night. It is even very pleasant during the day sitting in the shade...you actually get cooled off in the shade here. The weather is so nice compared to hot humid Houston. I am so glad we moved away from that terrible weather. I survived 15 summers in Houston. I am so happy to bask in such nice weather in our new home state of Washington!
Here are a few pics of things we have been up to while visiting Grandparents...
Caitlin keeping in touch with friends...Skype on the back porch, enjoying the moon rising.
No comments:
Post a Comment