Many friends came by to say goodbye, we didn't always have the camera handy...and I am just kicking myself. We did capture a few goodbyes.
Brianne and her friends from school. Missing in these photos is her BFF Ariana. I wish I had one last photo of them together.
Our sweet dear friends Marsha and Bob Decker sent us off with a delicious Texas dinner and of course a Texas dessert. We love you so much Bob and Marsha and are so grateful you were a part of the past 15 years of our lives. Thank you for everything you did for us. You are excellent examples of our Savior Jesus Christ. We are so blessed to have you in our lives.
This cute little note was given to the twins by their two best friends. It was so darling, I had to put it on the blog. (there is a photo of the these girls above.)
Nana's Pasta Salad
-
Cook 1 Box of Bowtie Pasta
2 cups of Spinach
1 pint Cherry Tomatoes
6 String Cheese, chopped
1 can of Black Olives
1 red onion, chopped
1 Rotisserie C...
8 months ago
1 comment:
Texas' loss is our gain!!
Post a Comment