CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Is this Heaven...No, It's Iowa!



Some of you have been wondering where I have been. Well, we decided at the spur of the moment to pack the car and go to Iowa to visit Ron's sister Bobbi (jo). (That last BOLDed part is for you Bob. "Who is that? We don't know that person in our ward.") It was a fun filled week of people staring at Bobbi and I wondering how we popped out 10 kids between the two of us. Our families had so much fun together. The kids each had someone to hang out with and they all got along so well. It was a blast! We adults did get to go out a few nights and left the older kids to stay home and babysit the younger ones. It was so nice to be with family.
So that I don't have one long post, I am going to break up the trip into several post. So, sit back and get ready to read all about my family's vacation to the middle of America! It was just as the movies portray it, miles and miles of farms. Acres of corn, wheat and soybeans. It was amazing, so serene, peaceful and breath taking. The states we drove through were: Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Wisconsin and Minnesota. The posts will take me a couple of days so hang in there and keep checking back. :O)

No comments: