Nana's Pasta Salad
-
Cook 1 Box of Bowtie Pasta
2 cups of Spinach
1 pint Cherry Tomatoes
6 String Cheese, chopped
1 can of Black Olives
1 red onion, chopped
1 Rotisserie C...
8 months ago
Est. 1993 Seattle, Washington
3 comments:
Hopefully the paint is bland enough to make your husband happy. I can't tell you how many times Hubby told me ( in our old house) " We are going to have to sell this house someday." Now when I pick out a color, I remind him, we are going to have to sell this house someday! Hahaha. We ended up with two of our bedrooms in our old house lavender and light pink and the people who bought our house only had one boy. Wonder which room ended up as his?
Good job you busy woman! It looks great...very relaxing.
Great job! It looks nice. The bathroom is great too! And besides, you NEED a "girlie" bathroom with 5 girls! :)
Post a Comment