Last night we were trying to fix the blog. I had a Pyzam background that just wouldn't go away. I asked Ron to "hack into it" for me, being the geek he is. We were hacking away and gasp, the blog was went blank. We both looked at each other and then back at the white screen. No matter how many times we refreshed the page, it was blank. I thought I was going to cry. All of my journaling...gone. We then snooped around a little while longer and low and behold we stumbled upon a post list and Wa-laa my wonderful geek brought it all back!! I was so happy.
I have decided each time I post, I am going to copy the journal entry and pic into a word doc. Just as a back up. If any of you have a better way to back up your blog, please pass it on to me. :O)
Nana's Pasta Salad
-
Cook 1 Box of Bowtie Pasta
2 cups of Spinach
1 pint Cherry Tomatoes
6 String Cheese, chopped
1 can of Black Olives
1 red onion, chopped
1 Rotisserie C...
8 months ago
1 comment:
I've started printing out each post (with the pictures), putting it in a page protector and then into a binder. That way I have a hard copy that will (hopefully) survive.
Post a Comment