We sent the girls off to school this morning.
together well and Brianne was so excited to go that she was all bubbly and happy this morning!
Tiffany was upset that she couldn't go on the bus too! As we walked home she said," I want to get on bus, I want to go to school too!" We told her not to worry, she'd get to go to school someday.
Here are some pics walking out the door.
Tori - 7th grade
Caitlin & Courtney - 5th grade
Brianne - 2nd grade
2 comments:
Hey, who's the good lookin' junior high blonde!!
And twins...we want to hear your stories of your teachers mixing you up this year.
Bri...school IS fun...you go, girl.
Tiff...patience; enjoy the time at home with mom when you can bug her to death all day for attention.
I am impressed that it was light enough outside when they left to get good pictures. They have to get up SO early!
Oh and Buttercup is already planning for next year when she's at school with the twins, on how she can get them to come home with her.
Post a Comment