Do you ever feel like pulling your hair out trying to school shop? Ha! Magnify shopping with your one little sweetie by 10. Alright, ya I only have 5 girls but they should be counted as double. So, 10. I swear trying to shoe shop with all of these kids is like trying to shop with Imelda Marcos. "Ah they are all so pretty! Which one should I pick? Can I have three?" Meanwhile the two year old sees her older sisters trying on shoes, so hey why not her too?

Good news. I finished all school shopping today! YES! YES! YES! Another year of back to school shopping for these young ladies....conquered!!
1 comment:
Are you telling me that taking Princess Fiona shopping isn't hard work. Actually I laugh, I figure the girls have way too many clothes as it is. They might get new shoes, maybe.... We can't wait to see you guys today.
Post a Comment