CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween!

Last weekend our ward held the annual Trunk or Treat and Chili, soup, & stew cook-off! I am proud to say, that my chili won FIRST PLACE!! Woo-whoo! It was tasty and spicy! If you want the recipe, email me. I won't post it...to keep ward friends eyes from seeing the secret recipe! haha! (Love ya Lakewood Ward friends!) The kids had fun and no, I didn't take pictures. I forgot my camera...remember, I am Mother of the Year.

However, I did remember my camera on Halloween! Here are some pics of the fun night. Tiffany really got into the trick or treating. She figured out if she said the magic words she'd get candy. Those of course are Trick-or-treat and Thank you!






1 comment:

Gary or Carol said...

Everyone looks great! All this reminds me of my own kids' costumes on Halloween...always the greatest! BTW I like your new photo, Danielle.