Seeing that today is Brianne's 8th birthday, I thought I'd celebrate by changing my blog background for the day!
Things I love about Brianne!
She is...
All smiles and giggles.
Helpful.
Kind to others.
Very creative.
Talented. She has quickly figured out how to play the piano and enjoys learning new songs each week.
Smart. She has straight A's.
Has a good sense of humor and can make us laugh with silly jokes or stories.
Always out for a good time. Finds neighbor kids and invents new games.
Has an awesome club house that she built on the side of the garage!
Has made the choice to baptized! Way to go sweetie!
These are just a few of things I love about you. I hope you have a fantastic birthday!
xoxo, Mom
1 comment:
Brianne,
We wish we could be there for your baptism. We will be thinking of you.
Grandma
Post a Comment