CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Red Velvet Cookies!


Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies

These so easy and delicious!
1 Box red velvet cake mix (just the mix, no other ingredients)
1/2 Cup butter, softened to room temperature
2 Eggs
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix ingredients until combined.

Drop spoonfuls of cookie batter onto baking sheet about two inches apart.
Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Cool.

Cream Cheese Filling
1/2 Cup butter, softened to room temperature
1 8 oz. Package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
1 1lb. Box of confectioner's sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
In a mixer, cream butter, cream cheese and vanilla.
Gradually add sugar and mix until smooth.

Makes about 24 cookies or 12 cookie sandwiches

5 comments:

Gary or Carol said...

It's been forever since I checked the blogs. And what an opening!!! I'll have to try this as soon as I get a home.
Carol

Marsha said...

Yum, Yum, Yum - and I know how much y'all LOVE red velvet cake, so I'm sure this is a favorite!

Courtney said...

MAKE THESE PLEASE!! I cant wait to try them!!

jt said...

I'm in trouble...love RVC.

Anonymous said...

Wow! These look amazing. RVC is so delicious, I'm going to have to make these. It's unfortunate that there's only two of us in this house...:)

~Heidi