CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sweet Valentine!

This past Valentines Day, I think, was one of the best ever. It began by Victoria and I meeting a bunch of the young women at the church to go to various ward members homes to sing to them "You are my Sunshine", deliver flowers, candy bags and tape hearts all over their front door! It was such pleasure to watch the receivers glow with joy!

The girls had their volleyball game, then Ron took all of us out to dinner! It was so sweet of him to give us each a sweet card and dinner. Later he and I went out just the two of us to shop! We had such a great time! I hope y'all had a wonderful VALENTINES DAY! xoxo





1 comment:

Marsha said...

DARLING pics! Wish we had been home to hear your rendition of the song, but thanks for the goodies!