CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

A First Time for Everything...Even a Stake Dance!


Nothing like hearing the hair spray can spraying, the make-up flying through the air into and out of the basket and smelling the many ounces of perfume! Alas, it must be my oldest daughter getting ready for her first stake dance!
Tori turned 14 back in September but kept telling me "there was no way she was going to go to a stake dance". I kept telling her how much fun they were and that she would have a blast!
WELL, she finally believes me! She and the Mia Maids went together last night (Thank you Kelsey!) and Tori had a great time! Now, she is counting down the days until the next Stake Dance! So, to my sweet teenager....I told you so! (I love that phrase. ;-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, I remember those days... getting all ready for the dances... what fun memories! She looked adorable, as always. Glad she had so much fun!

Carin said...

I thought Tori was older!!! I swear I thought she was closer to Johnathan's age and a Senior this year. Well, Tori, by the time you are a Senior, you'll be the total hit of the party.......if you aren't already. I'm glad she is having fun. Our Jacob attended his first dance just last month. Kyle has moved onto YA dances. Johnathan is the Senior at the stake dances and Darren almost 16 and ready for dating. Someday maybe we can get your girls and my boys together. If it ever went anywhere, at least I know I would LOVE the in-laws!!!! :-)

Krista and Jeff said...

Oh the big hair we used to have...and the fun...those were the days huh?! Miss seeing you so often-used to be at least monthly with hours of phone conversations in between-now it's been YEARS! :( Still think of the good ol' days often as I see my kids doing the same things!

G'ma T said...

Famous last words !

G'ma T said...

Famous last words !