I found this little gem in my inbox yesterday. What an incredible and heart warming talk given by the General Relief Society President, of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, Julie B. Beck. Her words are powerful and I encourage all of you to read this talk, take it into your hearts and homes...and apply it to your family's lives. I know I will.
http://ce.byu.edu/cw/womensconference/archive/2009/pdf/Julie_B._Beck.pdf
Nana's Pasta Salad
-
Cook 1 Box of Bowtie Pasta
2 cups of Spinach
1 pint Cherry Tomatoes
6 String Cheese, chopped
1 can of Black Olives
1 red onion, chopped
1 Rotisserie C...
8 months ago
1 comment:
Hi Danielle
I love your blog, it was fun looking at all of your pictures. You have a beautiful family, and darling daughters!!!
It was nice seeing pictures of Mary and Kent they look very happy, I hope your mom is feeling better. I think about her a lot but haven't talked to her for a while.
Does Mary have an email address? Does she email or text on her phone? just wondering if it would be a good way to keep in touch with her?
Well I am going to bed now, its 10;30 here and I am going to Felicia's in the morning to watch Jackson he is 4, and then I will go get James at school he is almost 6.
Take care
Keep in touch
Love, Aunt Jan
Post a Comment