Some of you have been asking why I decided to take my blog private. I made this choice because some people in Europe had been reading my blog since the beginning of August and downloading photos of the twins and a few of Tori. They really dug into the blog and did a lot of research throughout the years I have blogged. At first I thought it was just someone who had stumbled upon the blog and was just looking around, but then I noticed they kept coming back and downloading more photos. It was just odd. Such weirdos out there.
PS Some of you have sent messages asking how I found out this person was visiting my blog. I signed up for Statcounter.com This site tells you who comes to your blog, what paths they take, how long they visit, what they look at, what they download, etc.
Nana's Pasta Salad
-
Cook 1 Box of Bowtie Pasta
2 cups of Spinach
1 pint Cherry Tomatoes
6 String Cheese, chopped
1 can of Black Olives
1 red onion, chopped
1 Rotisserie C...
8 months ago
2 comments:
That is so weird about that random person downloading your pics. How did you find out? Your whole family looks so great!
I think I have a mother of the year story for you. Sam lost his tooth, I don't know maybe 3 weeks ago. He kept forgetting to put it under his pillow. I kept forgetting to remind him. He finally put it under his pillow last night. Yep, I forgot. So, he wakes up this morning, quite sad about the tooth fairy. I go to tell Keith and he informs me that Sam was just asking about if the tooth fairy was real the other night. GREAT! At least sophie went on to tell him that the tooth fairy might have to busy since he didn't really lose it last night, and she will come tonight. I hope I remember :)
Post a Comment