So, here we go....
February
We celebrated Cathy's 60th birthday with a little performance by Ron and the girls. "Sweet 60" and of course I made the cake. :)
March
We began making changes around the house. Lots of paint (inside and outside), new light fixtures, some carpet, new doors, appliances, etc.
The Twins decided to give Pole Vaulting another try...it is amazing what a great coach can do. Caitlin and Courtney both Lettered as Freshman this year! They and Tori each received an invite to go to Districts, but unfortunately, all three of them had to decline. They made the choice to attend their grandma's funeral instead.
The fairies came to visit Tiffany several times this month...
Ron had a birthday!
Gary and Carol made him a red velvet cake...only they can make this cake for Ron. (I guess my professional bakers cake just isn't good enough. "Well, I never!!" ;-)
APRIL
We went to the Avery's for an Easter Egg Hunt....It is always fun to spend Easter with family.





No comments:
Post a Comment