CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Drives like a dream

This weekend, we picked up the van. I love it! It drives so smooth and has a really fast pick up. It makes the Yukon feel like a heavy Army tank.

The kids love it too. They had fun reading the owners manual and rummaging through the van to figure out how it all worked. Then, I went to the garage and they gave me the tutorial! I love having older kids! They are so helpful!

I gave them a ride to school this morning. We were having a Texas size down pour (heavy, heavy, rain). I think the Yukon is insulated better than the van. When the rain was pouring down on the van it was very loud inside. I had to practically yell for the kids to hear me talk.

Other than that, it handled well in the rain. One cool thing I like is the side air bags. They are huge. They cover all three side windows (front seat, middle seat and back row).

The color blue is growing on me. It reminds me of a sunny blue sky.

No comments: